All travelers booking an En Route Travel Canada Itinerary receive an individualized En Route Travel Book, either in high quality print, or in PDF!
About the printed book:
- It will be printed full colour, with a coil binding
- The Travel Book is available in English, German and Dutch
- There is a large section with tips on how to prepare for the trip, as well as Canadian traffic rules and other good-to-know topics
- The detailed itinerary section has daily information on all services we have booked. Think of amenities, supplier services, directions, phone numbers, etc
- The daily itinerary section also features the destination for that day, the directions, and Highlights along the Way with local tourist information
- Last but not least it also includes all vouchers for booked campgrounds, tours, activities, ferries are part of the Travel Book, on perforated paper
Don’t want a printed book? No problem
About the PDF version of the Travel Book:
- We will prepare a full colour compressed PDF file. The file size is small enough to be sent by email.
- All content is exactly the same as in the printed book
- A PDF with the vouchers for all booked campgrounds, tours, activities, ferries will be sent in the same email as the Travel Book PDF